fbpx

Choose the faster way to get to your savings goals.

Kina Tomorrow Savings Account.

Introducing the new high-interest, are you ready to start your savings journey? Get yourself on the right path with another PNG first from Kina Bank. The Kina Tomorrow Savings Account gives you a bonus 3% interest on top of the standard 1% if no withdrawals are made during the month. That’s a total of 4% annual interest paid monthly — more than double the savings of any other bank in PNG. Find out how fast you can get there with our online savings calculator or learn more by visiting your local Kina branch.

  • A true savings account
  • Minimum opening balance K50
  • No monthly account fees
  • Access to Internet  Banking
  • Access to Kina Konnect

For our account fees and charges click here.

How much could i save? How long to save?

Savings: K


Time years months


Interest: %

Savings Goal: K


Savings: K


Interest: %

Your savings goal could be:

$2,444

Including interest: $231

To reach your savings goal it will take:

2 years, 1 month

Sign up for an account »

The information provided by the Kina Bank savings calculator is for guidance purposes only, actual figures may vary based on factors including number of calendar days in each month and any rounding.

These savings calculations assume that the interest rate will not change during the chosen time period, which may not be the case. For more details, please email us at kina@kinabank.com.pg or call on Toll Free 180 1525.



We’re here
to help

Email us