Key Product Features
It’s free to use Kina Personal Online Banking account, but the accounts you manage there will have their normal associated fees.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is Kina Personal Online Banking?
How do I start using Kina Personal Online Banking?
It’s easy. You’ll need to be an existing Kina Bank customer, then simply go to Kina Personal Online Banking on the Kina Bank website and create an account. Then just fill out the online form, including your existing Kina Bank account details, and soon you’ll be banking securely and quickly anytime or anywhere you choose!
Will I need ID to use Kina Personal Online Banking?
No, but you’ll need to be an existing Kina Bank customer and have your account details available. Please make sure these details are up to date.
What are the features of the Kina Personal Online Banking?
- View account balances, transaction history, account portfolio and download monthly statements
- Purchase prepaid top-up from PNG Power Easipay, Digicel, BMobile and Telikom PNG Airtime
- Transfer funds – including domestic and international payments
- Request a cheque book or bank cheques
- Enquire about cheques and stop lost or stolen cheques
- Open, view and manage term deposit accounts
- Make payments to loan accounts
- View, manage, make payments and download statements for Kina Bank credit card accounts
- Apply for loans
- Manage alerts
- Manage transactional daily limits
What are the fees and charges attached to Kina Personal Online Banking?
It’s free to use Kina Personal Online Banking, but the accounts you manage there will have their normal associated fees. See our Product fee schedule.