Key Product Features
It’s quick and easy to register, simply send a message to +675 7525 0000 and say ‘Hi’ and then follow the prompts or just scan the QR code above!
Enjoy the same access to your accounts that Kina Personal Online Banking allows, wherever and whenever you choose.
Kina WhatsApp Banking is a safe and secure service. All messages are secured with end-to-end encryption providing you with the peace of mind that you can bank wherever and whenever you choose.
Kina WhatsApp Banking allows you to monitor your account, pay bills and transfer funds from anywhere in the world.
Registering for and using Kina WhatsApp Banking is free but there are some associated fees with the transactions you make.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is Kina WhatsApp Banking?
Kina WhatsApp Banking is a secure online banking solution enabling customers to access their Kina Bank accounts and transact via the popular WhatsApp application. A simple and secure banking solution that gives customers the ability to carry out everyday banking needs conveniently from anywhere in the world.
Is the Kina WhatsApp Banking channel secure?
Yes, Kina WhatsApp Banking is completely safe and secure. All messages are secured with end-to-end encryption.
Who is eligible to register for Kina WhatsApp Banking?
Customers with a Kina Bank personal account are eligible to register for Kina WhatsApp Banking.
What do I need to do to self-register for Kina WhatsApp Banking?
- 8-digit Account Number
- Date of birth [DD/MM/YY]
- Email address
- Last 4 digits of your Kina Bank Debit Card
How do I register to WhatsApp Banking?
- Save the Kina WhatsApp Banking number +675 7525 0000 as a contact in your mobile phone. This is the official Kina WhatsApp Banking mobile number.
- Open WhatsApp and search for Kina WhatsApp Banking in your contact list.
- Say ‘Hi’ to kick-start the registration process and follow the steps. Once successfully registered, type “Hi” to initiate Kina WhatsApp Banking. Please note that each Kina WhatsApp Banking session requires customer authentication prior to accessing the banking menu – a One Time Password (OTP) will be delivered to the registered email address.
What banking services are available on the Kina WhatsApp Banking channel?
You can perform the following services anywhere, anytime:
- Balance Enquiry
- Mini Statement Request
- Mobile Top Up (All Network: Digicel, Bemobile-Telikom, Vodafone)
- PNG Power Esipay Top Up
- Funds Transfer Own Account
- Funds Transfer other KINA Accounts
- Funds Transfer other Bank Accounts
- Credit Card Payment
- Loan Payment
- Card Block
- Bill payment
What are the fees and charges attached to Kina WhatsApp Banking?
It is free to sign up and use Kina WhatsApp Banking however there are certain transactions that charge a fee. See our Product Fee Schedule for more information. Note there may be additional telecom service provider charges applicable as per your data plan.
Can I use and access Kina WhatsApp Banking when I am overseas?
Yes, the Kina WhatsApp Banking channel can be accessed from anywhere in the world.
How can I block Kina WhatsApp Banking in case of a lost or stolen phone?
Are there Terms & Conditions for Kina WhatsApp Banking?
Yes there are, we have Terms & Conditions specific to Kina WhatsApp Banking. To view them please refer to our Terms & Conditions page on our website.
Fees and limits schedule
Still have questions?
Call Toll Free on 180 1525 or +675 308 3800
Or email us on firstname.lastname@example.org
Kina Digital Banking
Do your banking anytime, anywhere.
Whether it’s for personal banking or business, we’re committed to making your banking experience as easy and as simple as possible.