Key Product Features
Better customer service
When EFTPOS and POS are connected, you reduce checkout time and keep the lines moving as quickly as possible.
Save time and money
Want less worry about human errors? Integrated payments eliminate the need for manual end-of-day reconciliations.
Better reporting and insights
Track cash flow, card payments and inefficiencies that affect your bottom line.
Kina EFTPOS is a great tool which assists with the reconciliation process.
There are no fees for integrated Kina EFTPOS. We leave that to the old-school banks.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is Kina EFTPOS?
Kina EFTPOS is a point-of-sale transaction system used for paying for goods or services in shops using a bank card or credit card. The money is paid directly from the buyer’s bank account to the shop’s bank account.
How do I start using Kina EFTPOS for my business?
How do I know if my business qualifies to have a Kina EFTPOS?
Good question. All you need is to be a Kina Bank account holder who is using recommended POS software such as Pronto and Gap Solution.
What are the features of the Kina EFTPOS?
- Perfect for high-volume transaction processing
- Connects seamlessly and easily to your point-of-sale systems for greater efficiency and reconciliation
- Eliminates the need for double keying transactions between the PIN and your POS device
- Kina EFTPOS also reduces the risk of settlement discrepancies
- Kina EFTPOS terminals boast the fast processing times in the market
- Kina EFTPOS terminals also support 4G, dual SIM cards, Bluetooth and ethernet connections
- Avoids the need for customers to carry cash and means less physical cash in your store
What are the fees and charges attached Kina EFTPOS?
There are no fees for integrated Kina EFTPOS.
If I am an existing Kina Bank business customer, am I eligible to use Kina EFTPOS?
Yes. All you need is to be a Kina Bank account holder who is using recommended POS software such as Pronto and Gap Solution.
Kina Digital Banking
Do your banking anytime, anywhere.
Whether it’s for personal banking or business, we’re committed to making your banking experience as easy and as simple as possible.